Joel Matalon is the creator of Be ChiStrong™, which is based on the principles of Tai Chi--alignment and relaxation--infused with TRX Training™ for prehab and rehab. It combines multi-dimensional and multi-plane movement and high repetition to build strength, functional stability and balance.
Be ChiStrong classes are offered for elite athletes such as runners, triathletes and all-around endurance athletes, but AnyBODY in need of prehab or rehab can benefit, including individuals with muscle atrophy or those in need of increasing strength and dexterity.
Over the years as a personal trainer, Joel has made stretching an integral part of his work with clients, whether they are rehabbing from an injury or training for an Ironman triathlon.
Here are reported benefits of Joel Matalon's The Chi Stretch™ technique.
Physical Benefits of The Chi Stretch™
• Helps detoxification of the body and boost immune system
• Increases blood circulation, lower blood pressure
• Good for muscle relaxation, increases flexibility in muscles and increases mobility
• Improves breathing, posture, balance, corrects body alignments and dissolves energy blockages
• Improves athletic performance
• Helps alleviate the discomfort associated with arthritis and back pain
• Strengthens joints and helps to alleviate chronic joint problems
• Helps tone the body
Mental Benefits of The Chi Stretch™
• Improves outlook towards life; builds an emotional balance
• Helps with mind and body integration and creativity
• Clears and calms the mind
• Helps to increase mental clarity
Psychological Effects of The Chi Stretch™
• Reduces and relieves stress and anxiety
• Contributes to a sense of power and possibility
• Helps people develop discipline and self-control
• Builds internal power and creates a natural confidence
Joel's approach is extremely personalized. After sessions, clients often get video or images with feedback on their session. He uses an app called Coache's Eye to provide visual cues. This assists clients when they are away and or working out on thier own.
2018 All rights reserved. Joe Fitness World Inc