Joe Fitness World’s mission is to have everybody getting in shape, moving freely and fulfilling their fitness and life goals and visions. We’re an international in-home, in-office, in-the-park personal training service and also offer group fitness seminars and workshops for large and small groups. We certify fitness professionals and offer CEC certifications No one places a higher value on your schedule and convenience.
- We have a diverse background to meet the needs and goals of a diverse client base.
- We coach all age groups, from children to seniors, to those with good health to those with disabilities.
- We’re always learning. Every client has something to offer and we’ll learn how best to work with you.
- Every client comes to us for a reason, whether it is to grow, have a new experience or for a challenge!
- We are constantly improving and expanding our services.
- We believe in family and we design programs that parents and children can do together, where everyone gets exactly what they need.
- 10% of our net income goes to continuing education and various charities such as the Robin Hood Foundation, Benjamin Robert Williamson Foundation (formed the “Team WILL” fitness fundraising team) and Kids Helping Kids.
- Joe Fitness World also supports the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and New York Road Runner’s Team for Kids.
Featured Event. See our events page for additional offerings